All of us at Reflections are focused on enabling our customers to be productive and collaborative during this challenging time. Here are a few things we are doing to accomplish this goal:
- Providing ready-made stores on our e-commerce platforms for monthly subscription fees to make it easier for affected businesses to get back on track.
- Fixing our e-commerce development and management rates against the sudden high spike in e-commerce prices across the world.
- Enhancing our digital media strategies and adding extra values to our community management protocols and strategies to ensure that we are providing our clients and their customers with the closest experience to their regular face to face communication.
- Our partnership with almost all online payment facilitation gateways covers all the various needs of our clients and their payment processes.
- We provide all of our clients and partners with technical, marketing and business consultancy free of charge to help them get through this phase.
We acknowledge the critical role our technology plays in your business success.
Second, we would like to assure you that we are doing everything we can to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Here are the actions we’ve taken so far:
- Since the outbreak began, we’ve been protecting the health of our employees based on the hygiene and health directives from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control.
- We have instituted a mandatory work from home policy due to “Shelter in Place” orders, and continue to strongly encourage employees to work from home across the world. We are closely monitoring the situation and will take appropriate action as needed.
- We’ve asked our Partners to join us in fighting the spread of the virus and limited all of meetings and agreements to virtual conference channels and telecommunication.
And the third priority: In the face of this turmoil, we are committed to keeping your business successful. Our goal is to provide continuity. You should not experience any disruption, but if you do, we will address it as quickly as possible. Our support team is fully operational, and ready to help.
Reflections is here to support you during these unprecedented times. Our employees are available for any questions or concerns you may have.
Above all, stay home, stay safe and healthy.
Omar El Sergany